Su tagged me this very interesting (and tiring) paint tag — one of the best I’ve had! It was not that difficult — I’m not here to showcase my artistic abilities (as is obvious from the pictures). It was just a very childish game I played using Microsoft Paint! And let me tell you, I’ll any day prefer crayons and colour pencils (and I’m quite good at them!) to a multi-tasking mouse !!!
Before I list my ‘targets’, here are the rules:
- What you draw is your wish. But it has to be relevant to the words given to you.
- You must use all the five words given to you by your tagger and draw pictures using paint or GIMP or any other photo editing tool.
- Each picture must be self explanatory when you relate it to the given word.
- Each word MUST have at least one picture attributed to it.
- None of these pictures should be copyrighted. By this I mean that you have to draw them yourself.
- After you finish the tag, which I think will take quite some time; you need to pass it on to other people with a fresh set of 5 words.
The words I were assigned were: Race, fat man, bull-dozer, rocks, ship. And here’s what I came up with (please do not ring me up if you have abuses at the tip of your tongue )
Now, since I’m done with it, I pass it on to:
Nikhil: Cracks, novel, rant, scuba diving, idiyappam
Verbivore: Heaven, teeth, city, park, books
Reema: Exam, coat, laboratory, award, corridor
Vimal: Love, music, sleep, dust, cat
Apar: Child, joy, game, footsteps, candles
Aparna: Hurt, cake, oven, easy-chair, Dopey
Oxy: Train, theatre, under-water, nails, Shobha De
P.S.:You’re supposed to do this tag according to whoever tagged you first! And, I give you the freedom to replace not a single word by any other of your choice. You may or may not extend this to others.