1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
“Damn! Nalla kani…which means the day’s gonna be bad!”
2. How much cash do you have in your wallet right now?
Rs 2.50…and an electricity bill for 500!
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
Bore…that’s what tags are!
4. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
I always delete miss calls from my phone…(I get those more than calls because I’m never near my ‘mobile’ phone)
5. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
6. What are you wearing right now?
T-shirt and skirt.
7. Do you label yourself?
Oh yea…am my favourite
8. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently own?
9. Bright or Dark Room?
10. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
Happy (she just found a job!)
11. What does your watch look like?
Duh! It looks like a watch!
12. What were you doing at midnight last night?
13.What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
“Haha i didnt even enquire. Wait by even ill let you know whether i’ve done it”
14. What’s a word that you say a lot?
15. Who told you he/she loved you last?(please exclude spouse , family, children)
An anonymous sms! don’t know who the sender is!
16. Last furry thing you touched?
My hair…when I went to Chennai, my usually smooth hair became furry!! I blame the coastal climate!
17. Favourite age you have been so far?
7 and 8 — at Guruvayur!
18. What was the last thing you said to someone?
“Njaan Facebook-il UNO kalikkuaa” (means, I’m playing UNO on Facebook)
19. The last song you listened to?
Ikhtara — from Wake Up Sid!
20. Where did you live in 1987?
Thiruvananthapuram (was too young to venture out alone — I was 3.)
21. Are you jealous of anyone?
22. Is anyone jealous of you?
Of course! Who wouldn’t be? I’m the most perfect anyone can be
23. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
Bindi, dress and watch
24. What’s your favourite town/city?
25. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
Last July — to my dad and mom — just saying I love them a looooot and that they’re the best parents ever.
26. Can you change the oil on a car?
Depends on where the oil is
27. Your first love/big crush: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
first big crush: is in the USA (currently in india on vacation);
first love: am not quite sure which that was; think i should play safe and say I’m married to him
28. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
Nope! But it will, soon! Am gonna pierce my nose
29. What is your current desktop picture?
Me n the husband
30. Have you been burnt by love?
Yep — whenever I cook for the husband!
P.S.: Edited after Reema commented: You’re tagged too, girl!