IHM and Swaram have tagged me to list at least ten things I ever wanted or did which my gender is not supposed to.
So, here goes !
– I love being the engineer in the house..and dive right in if there’s technical things to be rectified. My bro calls me Benchineer (B.A + Engineer) and the husband calls me Miss Technology 😀 😀
– I’m most comfortable in my jeans n T and sneakers 🙂
– I hate pink, lipstick,nail polish and gold!! Hate wearing necklaces, bangles, etc.
– I work, travel alone, have lived alone.
– I love travelling and I do not care if it involves getting dirt splashed on to my white shirt 😀
– Have fought with auto drivers, thretened to report them for asking excess fare. Have made peoplethrow ciggies away, for trying to make me a passive smoker.
– Love my phone, camera and laptop 🙂 And i prefer figuring it all out myself, han being taught. I’ll walk into any dirt, to get that perfect shot.
– Do not think cooking, cleaning and serving is the way to please anyone in the family/to get a name for myself. In fact, wile i love cooking, I do it ONLY if I have the mood. Else, I make sure the husband offers help/make him help 😀
– Love books more than tailoring, embroidery and crochet (donno any of these) !!! 😉
– I hate gossipping (unless it’s the funny, harmless ones) and wasting time reading Femina, etc. 😀
And of course, I love home shopping, pani puri, cooking, mehendi, lovely kurtis, mangoes, cuddling up, sleeping, bathing 😛 It’s a good mix 🙂
As for tagging, I hink I’m the last person to put this up 😀 😀 Anyone whos reading this, can take it up.
In fact, all of us seem to be the same. It’s all just a good mix. There’s nothing that man must do and women must do. “Can”/”Will” is a different matter. 😉
Like it? Please share it. :)