Some random stuff (for lack one of one sigle thought, and a vent for the million others crisscrossing through my mind)…
- Life’s not all that great these days. Fed up of Bangalore (nothing new, I know! :D) The weather doesn’t seem to agree much with me, and I’ve had a bad cough since last Friday!! Over a whole week now — and gets esp worse at night. I think I’m causing more cacophony at night that all the stray dogs together! 😀
- Read two book the past 3 books and feel soooo good. The last book I read was over 3 months back! 😦 And now that both the books are done with, I’m feeling all pissed off. Yes, that happens every time I finish a story — esp when it’s one that I’m thoroughly engrossed in. When it’s over, I can’t take that the story s over and I cant read on; that I’ll have to find a good book asap.
- Pumbaa is such a sweetheart. When he sees you first thing in the morning, you get a royal welcome. Go tot the loo, come back and see him after a minute again, he’ll give you world-class treatment again. And then he scrams, picks up his toy and comes for a round of tug-and-war and fetch-and-drop. And then, when he tires out, he lays at your feet and licks your feet. Awwww. Chakkara!
- I read Sophie Kinsella’s Confessoins of a Shopaholic and Mini Shopaholic. So, I’ve now officially read the entire Shopaholic series — and I must admit. I’ve ALWAYS enjoy reading them. I am neither rich like Becky, nor a shopaholic. But the series has an uncanny ability to put me at ease. I read at someone else’s blog that this is such a dumb series, and she couldn’t understand how anyone (Becky) could be so dumb, careless and irresponsible. Well, I really don’t agree! I think Becky’s got an innocence, a completely different perspective on things, and a passion for things she believe in! I think it’s fabulous — not at all the “classic” category, I agree. But it definitely is entertaining — esp in troubled times like this 🙂
- I don’t think I’ll ever comment for anyone’s Thursday Challenges, Friday Fotos or Wordless Wednesdays anymore. All your pics are awesome all the time, and I always end up juggling between “Fabulous”, “Splendid” and “Amazing/Awesome”. So here’s a collective comment for all your FF, TT, WW and such posts from now on: Fabulous, splendid and amazingly awesome! 🙂
- Pumbaa is extremely naughty! Of course, he isn’t Marley (yet!!), but his mischief is ALWAYS, much to my chagrin, targeted at my poor and lovely plants! Any chance he gets, he massacres my plants. Waaah! 😦 And the minute I scream at him and decide to spank him, he starts wagging his tail furiously and licks me all over. Sigh! Now, how can anyone expect me to remain angry with him after that?
- I wish the clothes in the laundry bag would just move their bums, get into the washing machine, wash themselves up and hang out to dry. Bah! Laundry is like a never-ending tedious process. By the time you’re done with laundry, you’re all sweaty, you decide to take a bath. And voila! There’s more laundry! Sigh.
- 24 hours seem too less a time frame to accomplish anything, these days. I need more time in a day. At least 24 more hours. Seriously!
- Mosquitoes are by far the worst insects in the world. Bloody &$#^&&^&^(*^&*(. I think they’re the ones who need to be annihilated asap! And Goodknight is not very brave or capable; and All Out really goes all out of power in front of these stupid blood suckers! Grrrr.
- Pumbaa is extremely intelligent 😉 he understands every single thing we say. Say “chaya/bikket” and he’ll go straight to his plate and searches for it. Ask him where his “toy” is, and he’ll search everywhere, find it and ready himself for a round of game.