More random stuff, after this and that. I feel safe posting this, since people actually commented they loved reading random posts 😀 So, Yay!
- Blogging seems to be taking a back seat these days. Having Internet restrictions is, I think, better than having full time access to it, and not able to blog! 😦 Work is such an overload these days, can’t find blogging time at work at all 😀 And at home, have Pumbaa, the husband and parents to spend time with. And somehow, the boss never understands why I blog at work 😀 😀 😀 And I always get in trouble ‘coz of the way Shail‘s posts like this make me literally LOL/ROFL — that too, just as the boss walks by 😀
- I wish I’d win a 10 Crore lottery. Sigh! I know a million others wish the same — but seriously. If only the corrupt politicians would come clean, am sure we wont have to pay any tax — on ANYTHING we buy or earn in this country– for the next 50 years! Damn you all, you morons!
- Pumbaa always gives company while we have our meals. He waits patiently till we’re all completely done. He doesn’t make a sound till then, but after that, he knows he’ll definitely get a few crispy curry leaves from my plate — and till he gets it, he makes enough ruckus to bring the ceiling down! Sigh!
- The brother took a post graduation in space craft engineering (after mechanical engineering)…and now, because is too “overqualified”, companies keep turning him down. And he’s going mad. So, rule of thumb: do not study any of the more specialized courses: do either a normal engg or medicine?? Bah!
- I had the yummiest mangoes just now. Bought all the way from kerala. Kottukonam mangoes. Slurrrrp. Gotta bribe the friend more, and get him to bring more soon 😉 Pumbaa tasted it too — and went berserk! 😀
- I rarely spend any time gardening these days. The minute Pumbaa spots me with a spade and a hose, he begins prancing around, and doesn’t let me do anything productive. I think he’s just jealous of the plants — coz’ they never get scolded, never get tied up with a leash when visitors come, never gets said “No” to anything they do, and always get to play freely in water! Yea, am sure he’s jealous 😀
- I am desperate for a cheesecake. Yes, the first time I even came to know something like that existed, was through F.R.I.E.N.D.S., when Rachel and Chandler steal a box of cheesecake from someone’s doorstep and binge on it. I saw that some 7 years ago. Recently, I got myself the all the 10 seasons of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. and saw it again. I want cheese cake. I want cheesecake. I WANT CHEESECAKE! 😦 😦 😦 I wish there was a Mamma’s Lil’ Bakery in Bangalore too.
- While we’re on the food topic, I recently realised that the ONLY food type that I crave for (from an eat-out; and non-homemade) are Pizzas, Mushroom Pasta in white sauce and Caeser salads — and ONLY from Pizza Hut. I think Pizza Hut is THE best place for pizzas! Everything else, I’ve realised, is makeable at home, with much better taste and flavour quotients. Seriously! Btw, can I take this space to once again whine for CHEESECAKE!?
- I love the Vodafone Zoozoo 3G ads — all of them with the “super” theme. Absolutely adore them. Such creativity, such effort, such appeal, such cuteness. And I equally, if not 10 times more, HATE the 3G Idea ads. The morons sitting in some smug ad agency someplace, coming out with these bloody lame “bus bus bus bus bus“; “run run run run run“, “loading loading loading” ads need a reality check. Can’t you see you’re already done enough damage to the brand? ‘Coz of Idea, people can no longer say “i’ve no idea”, for fear of being responded with a “Get idea”. And on top of that, you bring us Abhishek Bachchan triplets and connect 3G with the digit 3? Seriously, when exactly did you lose your brains?!
- If any of you’re planning to buy books/movies/most things you get in Landmark/Crossword, just go to Flipkart.com. Oh, I think I owe a whole post for that! 🙂 I love Flipkart now. Totally! 🙂 Flipkart Ki Jai! 🙂