I’ve been having a terrible writer’s block for more than a week now. And in such situations, friends — disguised as ‘taggers’ — become a saviour. And, it was in such a time that this tag came my way. But Vimal, my saviour in disguise, I’m gonna kick you for tagging me this one! 😀 . Though this is quite an ‘interesting’ tag, I am not at all the one to do it! But well, of the two rules below, one says I have no escape!
RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
RULE #2 Tag 6 people to do this quiz and they cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by, cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by, and must continue this game by sending it to other people.
So here goes!
- If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
My definition of ‘betrayal’ is gravely different from the normal person’s. So, I tend to ignore this question (for fear of kicking up deadly debates in the blogville 😉 ).
- If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
My dream would come true the day someone creates my clone! 🙂
- Whose butt would you like to kick?
Vimal‘s 😀 !!!!!!!
- What would you do with a billion dollars?
Go off to Austria in a hot-air balloon!
- Will you fall in love with your best friend?
I would’ve, definitely, if I were a lesbian 😀 !
- Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Both are equally so! (Existence of one without the other is horrid.)
- How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Till around 11:30 p.m. Then I’ll sleep off!
- If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Use some ‘de-attacher’, de-attach him and promptly attach him to me 😀
- If you like to act with someone, who will it be? Your gf/bf or an actress/actor?
Madhavan! Oh…I’d give anything to see him up close! (The guy I acted with once, became my bf later. I would love to see if the same would happen if I act with Madhavan! 😉 )
- What takes you down the fastest?
A lift — and if it’s one with no individuality, faster still.
- How would you see yourself in ten years’ time?
With my eyes, of course!
- What’s your fear?
I fear I’ll regret my decision.
- What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
A handsome singer, a tee-totaller and a good friend 😉 (now waiting to get kicked too).
- Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
I’d much rather be married and still rich! 😛
- What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Sneeze!(I have some damn nasal problem.)
- Would you give all in a relationship?
Everything, but my individuality.
- If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
The lighter one 😀 Ok…jokes apart, why the hell can’t I have both? Only one? In that case, the one with the better parents! 😀
- Would you forgive and forget, no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?
Yes! I am blessed with a bad memory. People can vouch for that!
- If you get to go back in time and fall in love all over again, would it still be with the same person? (Original question: What are your three most important expectations in love?)
Ummmmmmm…can the same person have different parents? No? Then, NO !
- List 6 people to tag:
Reema, Sakhi, Mahak, Xylene, Harish and Arvind