A tag after ages! I mean, a tag passed on to me ages ago! 😀 Anubha tagged me to do this one over 5 months back…and honestly, it took a long time for me to think of ten things about myself! Strange how little we know about ourselves than we think we do. Okay, so here I go!
1. I love music and cannot live without it. If I’m not singing out aloud, I’m always humming something or the other. At work, well, I hum silently 😀
2. I hate the TV. Well, 9 out of 10 times, I hate it. I don’t know why, but I just canNOT spend more that 10 minutes watching TV happily! One of the very few reasons I quarrel with the husband. Hehehe…while am in the kitchen or doing some household chore, it makes me immensely jealous, seeing the husband watching TV 😉
3. I have a bad memory. Super bad one at that. If I remember something I’m supposed to have remembered, I’m awfully happy then 😉 In fact, I have such a bad memory that the husband keeps saying life with me is like living the movie “My 50 First Dates” 😉
4. I’m awfully close with my brother. Perhaps the ONLY person I’ll never admonish if I find him say/do something I do not like or approve of. Well, that rarely happens because we’re like twins born 3 years apart 😀
5. I love my freedom; I need my space. Try getting too close, over-protective, interfere too much, stop me from doing something: and you lose me right away. 🙂 And once you lose me, there’s no getting back 😀
6. I love trees. And it hits me real hard to see a tree being cut. I just don’t know what gets into me, but I just can’t calmly watch a tree being cut, or a cut one.
7. I hate wasting electricity and water: not because I’ll have to pay for it at each month’s end, but because we’ll have to pay for it someday.
8. I love my sleep 😀 No matter what plans I make or who all motivates me, I’ve never been able to let go of that love 😀 😀 😀
9. I’m rather straightforward, and cannot pretend to like someone if I don’t. When I say something, I mean it. And when I don’t, it’s mostly because it’s something that would hurt the person receiving it, and I’m choosing to be polite than starightforward 😛 (Now, this one gets me into trouble just too many times :D)
10. I get close with certain people easily and chatter endlessly, while with others, I take ages!
Of course, there’s more. But I’ll wait for another tag to reveal the rest 😀