Vimal tagged me a few days back to reveal 25 random facts about me; that too, right wen I’d posted something at the end of which I’d written it’s too early to write about myself. So, I’d delayed this on purpose 😀
Statutory warning : This post can be very boring; I’m already bored (because I can’t think of more than 5 things about myself…and I can’t imagine why anyone would want to know 25 — 25!! — random things about me). Whoever created this tag was bonkers! 😀
Anyway, here they are.
1. I cannot survive without music. I sing/hum all the time — all the time — and I refuse to talk to/answer anyone who tries to communicate with me at that time. 😛
2. I wear my watch on my right wrist. 😎
3. I hate watching movies…and the thought stifles me and messes up all my good spirit! 🙄
4. I will not sacrifice my sleep for ANYTHING in this world. Not even for my brother — now that says it all! 😉
5. I’m generally confused — and can never make up my mind. 😦
6. I have a bad memory (I have a feeling I inspired the script writer of Memento/Ghajini)! 😕
7. I hate going to hospitals / doctors. 😮
8. I have the greatest stage-fright. I go into a dumb-spell if I have to face more than 3 people at a time. 😯
9. I am claustrophobic. I cannot bear to be alone in an elevator. 🙄
10. No matter how cold a room, once I notice that all doors and windows are closed, I break into sweat! 😐
11. I hate orderliness — and am most comfortable in the midst of utter mess and disarray; ‘Laziness’ was probably discovered after I was born! 😀 😀
12. I love smileys (which is verrrry evident from this post! Sorry, Priya!)
13. I love travelling — prefer train to plane; bus to auto! 🙂
14. When I like a particular song, I can keep listening to it over and over and over and over and over again!
15. I’m highly unpredictable — I don’t know when and why I say what. 😕
16. I keep having uncontrollable cravings for things I do not usually like — sweets, ice creams, etc — the craving vanishes immediately after I get these things in hand! 😀
17. I cannot stand SRK, Mohanlal (since the last 5 years or so) and my grandma (oh, she’s no celeb!) 😛
18. I hate doing the dishes. 😡
19. I believe in a superpower — but not in any particular “God”.
20. I like myself a lot (this is to ensure that there’ll always be one person who likes me, at all times!) 😉 I love my name too.
21. I do not think smoking and drinking makes a person ‘cool’; I cannot stand such people (except for a few dear ones!)
22. I think my mother is the best thing that’s happened in my life — and in the lives of everyone who knows her! 🙂
23. Palatino Linotype is my favourite font! WordPress doesn’t have it 😦
24. I love the colour blue — but I don’t have a single dress in that colour. Since green suits me very well, I have decided to make green my favourite colour. 😛
25. I prefer incandescent lights to tube lights!
Sorry, all you guys; but I warned you — I’m not that exciting a person! And I guess that was as random as it could get! Now, if you are tempted to take out your fury on someone, please get in touch with Vimal! 😀
P.S.: Must be the only post that started and ended with the same word — a name! 😀